Monday, April 3, 2023

GOD BLESS YOU FROM MRS. BONI.

--
Dear
I am Mrs. Wendy Boni a widow , I am looking for a good and reliable
person who will not betray me or bring more sorrow to me, but help and
brings me out of this wicked country.

My late husband died of High Blood Pressure last year and his
brothers are fighting me because of my late husband fund, they said
that since I could not bear any child for my late husband, I will
never be allow to inherit anything from my late husband.

Before his death he sold our houses with other landed properties and
deposited the money in a bank here, which he wanted to use and start a
Hotel business as soon as he get better.

Now his brothers and families has been fighting me and also trying to
claim the fund for themselves because I do not have a child.

If you can help me receive this fund into your Bank account and bring
me to start a new life there in your country. I am ready to abide by
your terms and condition provided you will be honest to me.

I wait to hear from you.
Mrs.Wendy.